Anyone with a Novated Lease succeed in getting an EVSE/portable charger?

Brendan

Post by Brendan »

Anyone with a Novated Lease succeed in getting an EVSE/portable charger?

I know you can't get a wall box fitted to your house, but the way I see it, an EVSE and/or charge cables should be legitimate additions to a NL as they're not house infrastructure, they can stay with the car.

My NL company hasn't answered the question in a MONTH 🤬🤬 and at the moment it's the only thing holding up the paperwork.
Lee0

Post by Lee0 »

I believe if you buy with the car purchase should be ok, same as a towbar/mats/weather shields, will need to be on the purchase contract from the dealer .
Adam

Post by Adam »

Flat no from Remserv for me.
Norman

Post by Norman »

According to my leasing company .. no you cannot get it covered … it has to be delivered as part of the lease and the vehicle… if it isn’t supplied with the car then no … believe me I tried …
Lachlan

Post by Lachlan »

The car comes with one.
Shane

Post by Shane »

I added towbar and type 2 lead to mine, but did buy from a dealer second hand.
Just had them added to the invoice.
Andrea

Post by Andrea »

Our novated lease company have organised paint and interior protection. They booked it and I just have to show up with the car. Apparently they will also be supplying us with a charger
Xingyu

Post by Xingyu »

Not possible.

Any accessories that you want to use with the car, like dashcam, paint protection, tinting, towbars, charging cables etc. has to be invoiced at the point of sale with the dealership.

The only things you can claim after the sale are running costs like rego, servicing, insurance, repairs etc. Not accessories.
Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Smartsalary said only replacement of charger