Hey everyone, My atto3 is having some issues. Not only does it display a fault indicating that the lane keeping function

Nan0

Post by Nan0 »

Hey everyone, My atto3 is having some issues. Not only does it display a fault indicating that the lane keeping function is limited, but it also keeps beeping intermittently sometimes. Any insights on what might be causing these problems or any suggestions on how to resolve them? Your input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Darrell

Post by Darrell »

Does this happen when you are not parked in the garage? Looks like the camera views are blocked.
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

Atto3's lane keep doesn't.
The over-line warning is constantly blaring.
Neil

Post by Neil »

I got the same fault warning when in the garage but ignored it as I don't pay much attention to the beeps (my Peugeot went off at the slightest provocation, so I learned to ignore it). When I got out on the road the over lane warning worked.
Jm07

Post by Jm07 »

You can stop constant beeps by pushing one time the lane keep button on the steering wheel - (when its work without ACC it’s indicated as grey icon on dashboard)
When you too close to lane mark you will still hear beep when emergency lane keep assist doing correction, if you want completely quite ride disable in DiPilot the emergency lanes assistant
Jm07

Post by Jm07 »

And the issue with lane keep assist limited try to defog windshield and clean it from outside (maybe something blocking clear view of camera)
Sometimes it also overheats when car parked and started, after several minutes of driving with open windows or a/c run it continues to work normally