Thank you to BYD and their engineers who have had my Atto 3 in workshop for a month now for investgating and rectifying

Joe0

Post by Joe0 »

Thank you to BYD and their engineers who have had my Atto 3 in workshop for a month now for investgating and rectifying the tail light issue and replacing a control unit and wiring harness' hopefully that means many other BYD owners wont have the issue at all now or at least they will have a prompt solution. Thanks to the tech guys. And finally after a month or more someone in senior management did contact me and I'm suggesting some areas where "customer care" could be more to my liking as a customer. It is a bit hard to convince them of seeing it my way- for example when i got the car back after 6 weeks in workshop, they didnt even think to return it fully charged- a small gesture that would have said "we do care" to a disgruntled customer. But no..instead more of the same "we'll only do what we have to and only when you complain enough" attitude. What a shame , the product has a lot of great things going for it, why not make the customer care better than average as well?
Shane

Post by Shane »

Poor form, no loan car?
Martin

Post by Martin »

You can always give them a review of their bad customer service! That might help others to get better treatment in the future 👌👍👍👌
Erno

Post by Erno »

For a mob thats trying to crack a new market you'd think they'd bend over backwards as first impressions last. Given the amount of random problems being reported, plus the lack of customer care im really not sure how this will turn out for them as there's plenty of EV'S about to flood Australia soon
Michael

Post by Michael »

Try getting a grey imported Nissan Leaf repaired. Ours was being driven with an unusable right rear door for 3 months while Motoserve struggled to import a replacement. Nissan Australia were not interested.
Loren

Post by Loren »

I currently have this issue. Car is at Dandenong and they have no idea how to replicate the issue or fix it.

For me sometimes the tail lights worked, but most of the time they didn’t. What was the fix so I can let them know?