There goes our new Atto 3! 😭

Dan0

Post by Dan0 »

There goes our new Atto 3! 😭
Rear-ended while turning.
The car doesn't drive anymore, something's leaking from underneath, waiting for a tow truck.
I've seen a few posts by tailgater victims on this page and was wondering what your experience was like afterwards?
Did anyone manage to repair the back or get a replacement vehicle?
What were the wait times like?
Ben0

Post by Ben0 »

Snap! 4:00 this afternoon, not looking forward to the wait for repairs.
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

That's sucks... Hope it gets repaired quickly. Got the dash cam vid from the Byd rear?
Gene

Post by Gene »

So is there consensus that 'regen' is a potential cause of these events? Car slows more than 'expected' but brake lights not illuminated...
Renea

Post by Renea »

Noooo rear end victim here🙋🏼‍♀️ mines still waiting for repairs check your policy my policy states if the car is a write off in the first year I get a brand new car
Johann

Post by Johann »

I got rear ended too though the damage wasn't as bad.Just gave it in for repair today.They said it will take a week to fix. Assessment didn't take long they just wanted to make sure who was the dealer for them.
Paul

Post by Paul »

Seems to be a very common occurrence, maybe they’re trying to read ‘build your dreams’
Alex

Post by Alex »

What was leaking in rear of car ?? As radiator is at front
Gary

Post by Gary »

I feel Atto rear ending is a thing for some weird reason. Is it the full brand name? People are drawn to this backside. I have always watched people crawling up behind me at the lights and with the Atto they are a lot closer than in my previous cars..
Renea

Post by Renea »

So the consensus here is that people in Queensland tailgate and are probably distracted it sucks that we all have our pride and joys and other people go and ruin the nice things here’s hoping speedy repairs for everyone 😊