Evgogo and Xcar only seem to have one option for boot liners. Would this be the upper or lower setting for the boot. Wha

Edward

Post by Edward »

Evgogo and Xcar only seem to have one option for boot liners. Would this be the upper or lower setting for the boot. What is the default the car comes as?

Rubertree seems to have both options available.

Also for window tinting has anyone done this on a novated lease post purchase rather than part of the initial BYD package/invoice as I notice in the novated lease contract it says any alternations must be approved by the finance company.

Cheers.
Graham

Post by Graham »

Do you want the boot to have a lip to keep things in then use lower position, do you want boot level with lip then use upper position
David

Post by David »

I'm organising a Novated Lease at the moment and when I asked about tinted windows and tow bar I was told these needed to be included at time of purchase if I wanted to add these, they couldn't get done post purchase.
From memory I think the ceramic tinting from BYD is $720, didn't follow up on the towbar.
Michael

Post by Michael »

My employer uses Maxxia as the leasing provider and they can arrange the tinting and paint protection so it’s included in the lease. You may want to ask your provider as it was cheaper than BYD.
Veli

Post by Veli »

Just organise tinting and know you have to have it removed before handing it back. Getting the tint sorted yourself and having it removed will be less than what they’d offer it to you